A Great Headline
A good subtitle
- Responsible to provide technical support and ensure customer’s network infrastructure is well integrated, properly configured, tested, secured and always available.
- To identify problems and issues (technical, process, etc.) encountered by customers and be self-independent to resolve within shortest possible time.
- Troubleshoot any network and system related problems.
- Participate actively as project team member in any customers’ project implementation like installation/system upgrade/migration.
- Troubleshoot possible internet/DNS/routing/switching/firewall issue faced by customers.
- Provide good technical customer service at all level, visit customers whenever applicable, identify potential customer’s future requirement from technical viewpoint.
- Candidate must possess a Degree/Diploma in an IT-related discipline.
- Preferably with CCNA/CCNP/MCSE/Linux or other relevant certification.
- Knowledge in Microsoft or Linux systems, Networking, Security, Data-storage products and solutions (such as VPN, firewall, router, spam-filter, access point, network load-balancer, VOIP and etc).
- At least 3 years of working experience on hands-on technical support, network and system trouble-shooting.
- Hands-on understanding and experience in trouble-shooting of network-related problems and thorough technical familiarity with IT/Networking Systems.
- Provide installation, configuration, testing, post-implementation technical support and maintenance for network equipment. To trouble-shoot, identify and resolve customer’s IT problems and performance.
- Familiar with network, hardware and OS (Operating System).
- Thorough understanding of various networking and application level protocols such as TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, 802.1q, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, VPN will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to write and speak fluent English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess good and positive attitude, pro-active, diligent, willing to learn and service-oriented.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Initiative and able to work independently with minimum supervision as well as a team player.
- Possess own vehicle for company related travels and customer visits if required.